This is the Linux app named DerbyMan to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DerbyMan.2013-02-24.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DerbyMan to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DerbyMan to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Apache, MySQL, PHP - Pinewood Derby Management. Web based system for running a Pinewood Derby. Register boys and cars. Pick type of race and have it set the heats. Display heat / race results. Designed for Pack, District, or Council Derby.
It works with http://www.microwizard.com/ K series timers (as that is what I used on our track) and uses grabserial (http://elinux.org/Grabserial) to get the times.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/derbyman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.