This is the Linux app named Derivatives Portfolio Modeler XL whose latest release can be downloaded as dpmxl.oss.ver.04.06.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Derivatives Portfolio Modeler XL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Derivatives Portfolio Modeler XL
Derivatives portfolio modeler XL is a powerful option strategy simulator using what-if scenarios. Requires Microsoft Excel 2003 or OpenOffice 2.0+. Employs Black-Scholes model, well documented code with scientific references.
Financial and Insurance Industry
Win32 (MS Windows)
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dpmxl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.