This is the Linux app named DexGuess to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DexGuess.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DexGuess to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DexGuess to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The program randomly selects a five digit number. You have to find out that number in the minimum number of logical guesses possible. You will enter a five digit number and the program will tell you if the number is more than, less than or equal to the random number selected by the program. Repeat the process to find the number out.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Source-code easy to understand.
- No advanced programming algorithms used.
- Improves skill with numbers(hopefully).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dexguess/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.