This is the Linux app named DFR_Key whose latest release can be downloaded as DFR_Key_v4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DFR_Key with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a library complete with examples and keywords for Arduino 1.0 that replaces "LCD4bit_mod.h" for the "DFRobot LCD Shield for Arduino". See my blog at http://ecefixer.tumblr.com/ for more.
The hardware is available here: http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51
- Added Wiki & Documentation
- New (v0.4): Added support for the Cytron LCD Keypad Device
- New (v0.3): Fixed Sample Program Flicker
- New (v0.2): Simply Grabs Current Key Press
- New (v0.2): Configurable Frame Rate
- New (v0.2): Better Sample Program
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dfrkey/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.