This is the Linux app named diagrams.net whose latest release can be downloaded as v14.9.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named diagrams.net with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bring your storage to our online tool, or go max privacy with the desktop app. Diagram files created in 2005 will load in the app today. Works with Google Drive and Google Workplace (G Suite). Use add-ons for Docs, Sheets and Slides. It works with OneDrive and Sharepoint. Office 365 app for Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Highest-rated Confluence app in the Atlassian Marketplace. Works in Jira too. Works with GitHub, GitLab and Dropbox for visual documentation in distributed teams. You can download diagrams.net Desktop for offline use on Windows, macOS, Linux and ChromeOS. Nextcloud is an ideal on-premise file hosting system for diagrams.net.
- Provides automatic layout shapes for flow charts, tree diagrams and mind maps
- Create an interactive diagram and toggle layers with custom links
- Works with Google Workplace and Google Drive
- Share your data wherever you want to
- Works with Sharepoint and OneDrive
- Works in Atlassian and Jira
- Works with Git and Dropbox
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/diagrams-net.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.