This is the Linux app named Digital Preservation Recorder whose latest release can be downloaded as dpr-6.0.0-bin.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Digital Preservation Recorder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Digital Preservation Recorder
NO LONGER MAINTAINED, NO LONGER SUPPORTED
The Digital Preservation Recorder (DPR) has been developed by the National Archives of Australia to manage a digital preservation workflow. It features antivirus integration and makes use of the Xena framework for preservation conversions of data objects
- Digital preservation workflow tool
- Uses Xena framework to convert documents to openly specified file formats
- Integrated virus scanning with ClamAV
Government, Advanced End Users, Developers
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dpr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.