This is the Linux app named Digital Signature Blockhain Dapps whose latest release can be downloaded as PDFSigner-0.2-Ubuntu-16.04-64bit-Setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Digital Signature Blockhain Dapps with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Digital Signature Blockhain Dapps
Binary Release of Blockchain based PDF Digital Signature Decentralized Application(DAPP) software (Valid Doc) for Windows/Ubuntu-OS can be downloaded from link,
The software supports Ethereum Ropsten Testnet and Binance Smart Chain Mainnet network for transacting with the blockchain. Client end plugins are used for interacting with both the network (via Infura/Moralis for respective network) . Soft. stores signed document hash value and signatory address on blockchain. For signing, users must have a minimum of 100 PDFToken of either of the network in the wallet. The beta version of software on ETH Testnet has nil expenses as compared to BSC Mainnet which requires users to hold 100 PDFT and Binance coin in wallet. Detailed steps of obtaining token for both the networks are mentioned in FAQ of official webpage.
Disclaimer: Software comes with no warranty whatsoever for authenticating the validity of signatures of user.
- Digital Signature
- PDF Signature
- Blockchain Application
- Ethereuem Network
- Binance Network
- QR code based signature
- Education Certificates
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sign-pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.