This is the Linux app named dkop - disk file backup to DVD whose latest release can be downloaded as dkop.30.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dkop - disk file backup to DVD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
dkop - disk file backup to DVD
Copy a set of files to DVD. Full or incremental backup + media verify. Full or selective restore. GUI file selection + wildcards. Include or exclude directory or file at any level. Incremental updates full media. New/deleted files auto included.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dkop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.