This is the Linux app named DocJGenerator whose latest release can be downloaded as docGenerator-api-184.108.40.206.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DocJGenerator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Allows to generate a wiki (interlinked HTML files) from a bunch of XML formatted files. It also allows to add a Help-system to a Swing or JavaFX application. Also it is also possible to generate a PDF, Word (docx), or epub document rather than a wiki.
The project also support both the Mediawiki and Markdown syntax.
- Help System
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docjgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.