This is the Linux app named Docker Ce whose latest release can be downloaded as v19.03.14.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Docker Ce with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This repository hosts open source components of Docker CE products. The master branch serves to unify the upstream components on a regular basis. Long-lived release branches host the code that goes into a product version for the lifetime of the product. This repository is solely maintained by Docker, Inc. The master branch is a combination of components adapted from different upstream git repos into a unified directory structure using the moby-components tool. You can view the upstream git repos in the components.conf file. Each component is isolated into its own directory under the components directory. The tool will import each component git history within the appropriate path. Main development of new features should be directed towards the upstream git repos. The master branch of this repo will periodically pull in new changes from upstream to provide a point for integration.
- When a release is started for Docker CE, a new branch will be created from master
- Branch names will be YY.MM to represent the time-based release version of the product
- Every commit of a fix should affect files only within one component directory
- Docker Engine powers millions of applications worldwide, providing a standardized packaging format for diverse applications
- Docker Engine is the industry’s de facto container runtime that runs on various systems
- Docker Engine enables containerized applications to run anywhere consistently on any infrastructure
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docker-ce.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.