This is the Linux app named Doctrine Collections whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Doctrine Collections with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Doctrine Collections is a library that contains classes for working with arrays of data. Doctrine Collections provides an interface named Doctrine\Common\Collections\Collection that resembles the nature of a regular PHP array. That is, it is essentially an ordered map that can also be used like a list. A Collection has an internal iterator just like a PHP array. In addition, a Collection can be iterated with external iterators, which is preferable. To use an external iterator simply use the foreach language construct to iterate over the collection, which calls getIterator() internally, or explicitly retrieve an iterator though getIterator() which can then be used to iterate over the collection. You can not rely on the internal iterator of the collection being at a certain position unless you explicitly positioned it before.
- ArrayCollection filter now allows filtering by key, value or both
- When using the ClosureExpressionVisitor over objects with a defined accessor and property, the accessor is prioritized
- Updated testing tools and coding standards, autoloading, which also led to marginal performance improvements
- Introduced generic type docblock declarations from psalm
- This release bumps the minimum required PHP version to 7.1.3
- A Collection has an internal iterator just like a PHP array
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doctrine-collections.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.