This is the Linux app named DOMPurify whose latest release can be downloaded as DOMPurify2.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DOMPurify with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- DOMPurify sanitizes HTML and prevents XSS attacks
- You can feed DOMPurify with string full of dirty HTML and it will return a string (unless configured otherwise) with clean HTML
- DOMPurify will strip out everything that contains dangerous HTML
- Prevents XSS attacks and other issues
- The faster your browser, the faster DOMPurify will be
- Just include DOMPurify on your website
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dompurify.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.