This is the Linux app named Drception whose latest release can be downloaded as Drception_build-1593_x64_archive.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Drception with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fractals generator with powerful functionality.
- 31/33 Fractals Released
- 3 supported languages (English, Russian, Japanese (not yet))
- Multithreading Task Processing support
- Flexible GUI
- Various formats of generated images (PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP, PBM, PGM, PPM, XBM, XPM, others)
- Animation support (GIF and FFmpeg's formats)
- Printing support
- Many standart examples and fractals
- Detailed Documentation
- Regularly updated and supported by the authors
- ImageMagick and FFmpeg support
- OpenGL drawing
- Logging System
- Smart Source Code Editor (with Highlighter)
- Multi-implementations and Multi-commandlines
- Smart Console
- Intuitive Management (comfortable menus, keyboard shortcuts and beautiful icons)
- TextToSpeech Module
- Fractal description and info Browser (on Chromium base)
- Fractals Lists
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
OpenGL, Web-based, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drception/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.