This is the Linux app named DrOntoAPI whose latest release can be downloaded as DrOntoAPI-1.0.b1-examples.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DrOntoAPI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A consumer API that can process the response of an ontology evaluation web service provider.
- Uses web service providers for ontology evaluation
- Can be used to detect pitfalls in ontologies and the elements they affect
- You can select only certain pitfalls for detection
- You can easily classify pitfalls according to many different criteria
- Can create reports of the pitfalls and affected elements found in ontologies
- Easy to use in ontology evaluation tools (you don't require knowledge of accessing web services nor of querying RDF/XML – the API does all of these for you)
- At present, DrOntoAPI's implementation only supports the OOPS! web service provider from OEG, see: http://oops-ws.oeg-upm.net/
- Other similar web service providers could be used (if available) by implementing DrOntoAPI's interfaces
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/drontoapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.