This is the Linux app named Dual DHCP DNS Server whose latest release can be downloaded as DualServerInstaller64bitV7.54.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dual DHCP DNS Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dual DHCP DNS Server
Self Integrated DNS DHCP Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Linux. Works as DHCP or DNS Server or both. Using both services automatically adds DHCP allotted hosts automatically to DNS Server. Support Relay Agent, PXEBOOT, BOOTP, Zone Trasfer, DHCP Range Filters. Download.
- Either DHCP or DNS or Both Services can be used.
- DHCP hosts automatically added to DNS, If both services used
- DHCP Supports 125 ranges, all options, range specific options
- DNS Supports Zone Transfer and Zone Replication.
- DHCP Supports BOOTP Relay Agents, PXE Boot, BOOTP.
- Dynamically Detects Listening Interfaces, can listen on 125 interfaces
- HTTP Interface for Lease Status.
- Filtering of Ranges by Mac Range, Vendor Class and User Class
- Very easy configuration, no Zone files required.
- Allows Replicated operations for DHCP and DNS
- Very Low Memory and CPU use
- Can be installed and used by person not having DNS/DHCP Concepts
- Designed to run as Replicated Load sharing Duplex Operation
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dhcp-dns-server/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.