This is the Linux app named DUMA library whose latest release can be downloaded as duma_2_5_15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DUMA library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DUMA (Detect Unintended Memory Access) is a multi-platform memory debugging library. It can detect memory leaks and buffer overruns (or underruns) in a malloc() / new memory buffer. DUMA is a fork of Bruce Perens' Electric Fence library.
sourceforge isn't maintained for many years!
suggest you want to look at https://github.com/johnsonjh/duma
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/duma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.