This is the Linux app named e-Library using JSP and Servlet whose latest release can be downloaded as JavaLibrary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named e-Library using JSP and Servlet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
e-Library using JSP and Servlet
A web base electronic library that can lends books, journals, CDs, videos to borrowers who are registered in the system, as are the books and magazines.
UML use during OO Analysis/Deisgn. J2EE (JSP, Servlet and JDBC) & MySQL for the implementation.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javalibrary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.