This is the Linux app named E-shop: Magazin Online Inceput 1.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as MagazinOnlineInceputVersiunea1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named E-shop: Magazin Online Inceput 1.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
E-shop: Magazin Online Inceput 1.0
The entire code and the documentation can be downloaded as a zip file.
To install create a database as explained in docs and then run the installation script and follow the steps as guided.
The documentation file contains both the user installation and user manual. The documentation, at this stage, is entirely in Romanian. I will add an English version at a later stage if interest in this application is shown.
By the way, the documentation makes a reference to a website magazinultauonline (dot)com but this domain was never truly used and is not active and I do not intent to renew or use it in the future.
I developed this application in June-July 2012, in a full month of development, and tested it too and it is usable, however I expect that it might contain bugs since I have only tested it on very small scale data and not yet with real users.
Enjoy if you do, and if you need more from it let me know as I'd be happy to improve and to expand it
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magazinonline1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.