This is the Linux app named EasyABC whose latest release can be downloaded as EasyABC-1.3.8.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EasyABC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EasyABC allows the user to create, edit, view, play, convert music written in the ABC music notation language. The program was written in Python 2.7 and WxPython by Nils Liberg and runs on Windows, OSX, and Linux. Nils Liberg is no longer supporting this open source package, however I have volunteered to continue its support and development.
- import MusicXML, MIDI, and Noteworthy composer files
- export MIDI, SVG and PDF files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/easyabc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.