This is the Linux app named eChanter whose latest release can be downloaded as LATEST-echanterv3-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eChanter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
eChanter is an Open Source electronic bagpipe project, based on the Arduino platform, using capacitive touch sensors, with polyphonic wavetable synthesis PCM audio at 8KHz. See Files for the development version, eChanter v3.0.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/echanter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.