This is the Linux app named elasticsearch-head whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named elasticsearch-head with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
elasticsearch-head is a web front end for browsing and interacting with an Elastic Search cluster. elasticsearch-head is hosted and can be downloaded or forked at github. There are two ways of running and installing elasticsearch-head. Running as a plugin of ElasticSearch (this is the preferred method). And running as a standalone webapp. By default es-head will immediately attempt to connect to a cluster node at http://localhost:9200/. Enter a different node address in the connect box and click 'Connect' if required. A ClusterOverview, which shows the topology of your cluster and allows you to perform index and node level operations. A couple of search interfaces that allow you to query the cluster a retrieve results in raw json or tabular format. Several quick access tabs that show the status of the cluster. An input section that allows arbitrary call to the RESTful API to be made. This interface includes several options that can be combined to produce interesting results.
- Select request method (get, put, post, delete), json query data, node, and path
- JSON validator
- Ability to repeat requests on a timer
- Ability to collect results over time (using timer), or compare results
- Ability to chart the transformed results in a simple bar graph (including time series)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elasticsearch-head.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.