This is the Linux app named EOS Online Merchant whose latest release can be downloaded as eos_53alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EOS Online Merchant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EOS Online Merchant
EOS is an open source e-commerce solution based on osCommerce Online Merchant V184.108.40.206. It focuses on providing increased functionality and reliability with smaller, more efficient code. An emphasis is placed on API expansion and compliance.
- Customer Management (B2B, B2C)
- Product Management (Digital, Physical)
- Order Management (Live CC Processing in Admin, RMA, Others)
- Shipping Tools (Multi-package and freight shipping support, Common Shipping Methods)
- Marketing Tools (Specials, Features, Xsell, Feeds, Surveys, Reviews)
- Contact Management (Vendors, Manufacturers, Customers)
- Store Reports (Financials, Product Performance)
- Digital File Distribution Management
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eoscart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.