This is the Linux app named EPAL Scenario Testing System whose latest release can be downloaded as EPALSTS.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EPAL Scenario Testing System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EPAL Scenario Testing System
The purpose of the EPAL Scenario Testing System is to provide a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that gives the EPAL user an easy-to-use tool for sending valid or invalid test scenarios to the EPAL Conformance Engine.
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Legal Industry
Cocoa (MacOS X), Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epalsts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.