This is the Linux app named ePen whose latest release can be downloaded as ePen-0.9.0-SNAPSHOT.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ePen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ePen - A cross platform tool for creative writers and book authors. ePen is able to manage all information around a book project: The actual text, descriptions of the characters and scenes, the storyline.
- Automatic links
- Translation mode
- Wiki support
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
XML-based, db4objects (db4o)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.