This is the Linux app named ETHNOS whose latest release can be downloaded as ethnos6.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ETHNOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ETHNOS environment is composed of:
1) ETHNOS-6, a dedicated distributed real-time operating system (developed as an extension to Linux), from which the overall environment takes its name, supporting different high level representation, communication, and execution requirements, 2) a dedicated network protocol designed for both the single robot and the multi-robot environment, specifically designed for noisy wireless communication, 3) an object oriented Application Programming Interface (API) based on the C++ language (and a subset based on Java), 4) a set of additional development tools (a robot simulator, a Java-applet template, etc.).
Check the official website for a Reference Manual.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ethnos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.