This is the Linux app named Exifr whose latest release can be downloaded as v7.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Exifr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Extremely fast: +-1ms per file
- Handles any input
- .jpg, .tif, .heic files
- TIFF (EXIF, GPS, etc.), XMP, ICC, IPTC, JFIF segments
- Reads only first few bytes
- Skips parsing tags you don't need
- Isomorphic: Browser & Node.js
- Zero dependencies
- Thumbnail extraction
- Salvages broken files
- Customizable tag dictionaries
- Bundled as ESM or UMD/CJS
- Tested and benchmarked
- Promise based
- Supports even IE10
- Minimalist and reliable XMP Parser
- XMP Extended
- Multi-segment ICC
- Extracts all ICC tags
- TIFF dictionaries contain less frequently used, non-standard and proprietary TIFF/EXIF tags (only in full bundle)
- Handles UCS2 formatted strings (XPTitle tag), and not leaving it as a buffer
- Normalizes strings
- Revives dates into Date class instances
- Conversion of GPS coords from DMS to DD format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exifr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.