This is the Linux app named eXtendible Comic Mailer whose latest release can be downloaded as xcm-0.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named eXtendible Comic Mailer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
eXtendible Comic Mailer
XCM stands for eXtendible Comic Mailer. It's a system written in PHP which gets comics from websites, checks if their different from the last time we checked and if so, mails it to a user. It's easy to add new comics to get & mail.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xcm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.