This is the Linux app named Fetchmail - the mail-retrieval daemon whose latest release can be downloaded as fetchmail-6.4.27.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fetchmail - the mail-retrieval daemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fetchmail - the mail-retrieval daemon
Fetchmail is a mail retrieval daemon that can download messages from POP3, IMAP, ODMR and ETRN-based stores, with SSL/TLS security including certificate verification, and pass downloaded mail to a local SMTP or LMTP server, or a message delivery agent such as maildrop.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fetchmail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.