This is the Linux app named FFFF - Fast Floating Fractal Fun whose latest release can be downloaded as FFFF323-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FFFF - Fast Floating Fractal Fun with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FFFF - Fast Floating Fractal Fun
FFFF is the fastest Win32/OSX/Linux/IRIX Mandelbrot generator. Features OpenGL, realtime zoom, SSE/AltiVec QuadPixel, SSE2/3DNow! DualPixel calc, FPU per pixel calc, GPU asm (Fragment/Vertex) calc, multiprocessor support, and benchmarking. Opt asm code!
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), GLUT, Carbon (Mac OS X)
C++, Assembly, Symmetric Multi-processing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.