This is the Linux app named fiChat whose latest release can be downloaded as fiChat.en-Alpha-0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fiChat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fast Integrated Chat (aka fiChat) is a web shoutbox made for be fast & reliable, we are in constant updates, check the /latest folder for the latest stable download or check the blog for the latest news (and spoliers!) ;)
Warning: The features below may not be avaliable / complet yet, we are under development...
- Note: This all features may not be avaliable yet...
- Highly customizable
- MIT License, you can use as you want
- Works perfectly on iframes for WebSites, Forums and others
- Constant updates
- Chat logs
- A full administration of the chat
- User friendly
Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fichat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.