This is the Linux app named Financial System Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as interest-simulation_v5.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Financial System Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Financial System Simulator
Financial System Simulator demonstrates in a very simple way how our financial System works and how it creates Money.
Shows its good and bad side-effects and possible solutions.
Visit the Homepage of this Project to play around or download the Simulation.
With Version 4 Simulations can be saved on a Server. This needs a Webserver with MySQL and PHP5.3+Kohana Framework.
Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/interestsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.