This is the Linux app named Firemox, Turn Based Strategy Game whose latest release can be downloaded as firemox-0.95.52.0-install.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Firemox, Turn Based Strategy Game with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Firemox, Turn Based Strategy Game
DESCRIPTIONMagic:The Gathering over LAN or Internet, alone or against another player (need IP of your opponent). The program is the judge : you play with the true rules. Firemox can also emulate another TBS. Written in Java, works on Mac, Windows and Linux.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/firemox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.