This is the Linux app named Flawfinder whose latest release can be downloaded as flawfinder-2.0.19.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flawfinder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flawfinder is a program that examines C source code and reports possible security weaknesses (``flaws'') sorted by risk level. It's very useful for quickly finding and removing some security problems before a program is widely released.
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Reports on a number of different types of vulnerabilities
- CWE compatible
- Earned CII Best Practices badge
- No cost
- Open source software with OSI-approved license
- Works even if you can't build the software
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flawfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.