This is the Linux app named FlightGearConnector to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fg_connector_linux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FlightGearConnector to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FlightGearConnector to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Flight Gear Cconnector translates and distributes data from Flight Gear freeware simulator to other protocols and softwares. It is mainly used with an embedded system simulator that allows fast development of aerospace glass cocpits.
- FlightGear data distribution to different destinations
- Windows and Linux versions
- XML configuration files
- Selectable dataset (XML based definition)
- Variable datarate
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flightgearconne/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.