This is the Linux app named flot whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.8.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named flot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Generally, all modern browsers are supported
- Create a placeholder div to put the graph in
- You need at least jQuery 1.2.6
- The plot function immediately draws the chart and then returns a plot object with a couple of methods
- Examples are included in the examples folder
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.