This is the Linux app named Folly whose latest release can be downloaded as folly-v2021.12.06.00.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Folly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Folly (acronymed loosely after Facebook Open Source Library) is a library of C++14 components designed with practicality and efficiency in mind. Folly contains a variety of core library components used extensively at Facebook. In particular, it's often a dependency of Facebook's other open source C++ efforts and place where those projects can share code. It complements (as opposed to competing against) offerings such as Boost and of course std. In fact, we embark on defining our own component only when something we need is either not available, or does not meet the needed performance profile. We endeavor to remove things from folly if or when std or Boost obsoletes them. Performance concerns permeate much of Folly, sometimes leading to designs that are more idiosyncratic than they would otherwise be (see e.g. PackedSyncPtr.h, SmallLocks.h). Good performance at large scale is a unifying theme in all of Folly.
- Good performance at large scale
- Library of C++14 components designed to be practical and efficient
- Folly contains a variety of core library components used extensively at Facebook
- It complements offerings such as Boost and of course std
- Folly is a collection of relatively independent components
- There is no restriction on internal dependencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/folly.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.