This is the Linux app named FormRead whose latest release can be downloaded as FormRead.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FormRead with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FormRead is a completely free OMR (optical mark recognition) web software for scanning and grading user-filled, multiple choice forms.
Create your formats with any of your office or drawing tools, scan them and parameterize their coordinates in an easy way.
Once you have parameterized your form, you can print many of them, give it to your students/respondents, scan and recognize them with formread, and you can finally export the data in your preferred formats (excel, pdf, csv)
- OMR, OCR and BCR (QR code) recognition
- Design your forms with any of your office or drawing tools
- Scan form as image or pdf
- Export results as CSV, MS Excel, PDF or just copy the data
- Don't install anything, it is a WEB-based software
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/formread/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.