This is the Linux app named Frappe Books whose latest release can be downloaded as Frappe-Books-0.7.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Frappe Books with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Frappe Books is a free and open source desktop book-keeping software that's simple and well-designed to be used by small businesses and freelancers. It's got everything you need from a small business accounting tool: invoices, billing, payments, reporting and more. It's made to work offline using a local SQLite file as the database, so you don't have to be dependent on a Cloud service provider.
Frappe Books features a clean and modern, web-friendly UI, beautiful invoice templates, standard financial reports and other great features. It's inherently portable and secure, as your data is never uploaded into the Cloud.
- Double-entry accounting
- Journal Entries
- Modern, friendly dashboard
- Works offline
- Free and Open Source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frappe-books.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.