This is the Linux app named Free Manga Downloader whose latest release can be downloaded as fmd_0.9.158.0.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Manga Downloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free Manga Downloader
The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites.
This is a mirror of main repository on GitHub.
For feedback/bug report visit https://github.com/riderkick/FMD
- Portable, pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported more than 250 manga sites and counting.
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect) with RegExp supported.
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Proxy support (HTTP/SOCK4/SOCK5).
- Drag'n'drop to add download task or favorites (via drop box or directly to download/favorite list) with multiple links and html selection supported.
- Automatically check for updates.
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
Object Pascal, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/newfmd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.