This is the Linux app named FreeBaSeD whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeBaSeD-Dev-1.01-Beta.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeBaSeD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FreeBasicServerDaemon (FreeBaSeD) is a project to develop a linux based server system that is easy to install and maintain. The project aims to create a fast, stable server platform that can be extended to the requirements of individual users with plug-in
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freebased/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.