This is the Linux app named FreeMarker template engine whose latest release can be downloaded as apache-freemarker-2.3.29-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeMarker template engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FreeMarker template engine
FreeMarker is a template engine. That is, it provides an easy way to generate text (HTML, source code, configuration files, emails, etc.) that depends on changing data. It's designed to separate the rendering/formatting logic (like visual design, HTML issues, etc.) from the backing application logic and technical complexity. It has a flexible API so you can integrate it into your application the way that best fits it.
Information Technology, Developers, Other Audience
Project is a templating system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.