This is the Linux app named FullAuto whose latest release can be downloaded as Setup-FullAuto-V1.0000394-MSWin.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FullAuto with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FullAuto is a groundbreaking secure programming framework that enables FULL API access to any number of simultaneous persistent SSH and SFTP connections to remote resources and devices. With FullAuto, connections are PERSISTANT enabling state preservation of file system navigations, environment manipulations, and user context shifting. Output and error messages from remote commands are returned accurately from both STDOUT and STDERR channels. With FullAuto persisent SSH/SFTP connections, automated processes can be DYNAMIC, intelligent and responsive - precisely in the same manner that highly trained professionals work with SSH/SFTP tools, to perform countless tasks manually. FullAuto works with the naked protocol, and connects directly with ordinary SSH/SFTP servers that already exist on nearly every UNIX platform, and many Windows and MAC systems. NO OTHER REMOTE SOFTWARE IS NEEDED. FullAuto is written entirely in Perl and has been tested on Linux, UNIX and Windows with Cygwin.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fullauto/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.