This is the Linux app named Fun Retro whose latest release can be downloaded as Subscription.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fun Retro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Easy to use and beautiful retrospective board. Fun Retro is using Firebase. First create an account at firebase. Then create a test project. Enable sign-up using Email/Password for your project. This can be done through the 'Authentication' tab for the project. The app uses firebase auth and creates a new user when you attempt to create a new board. So, once the app is running, head over to your firebase console Authentication section and enable auth using email & password.
- The app uses firebase auth
- Creates a new user when you attempt to create a new board
- Enable auth using email & password
- Our tests run on TravisCI
- Refactor and watch tests re-run
- Easy to use and beautiful
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fun-retro.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.