This is the Linux app named [G] Phon Injector whose latest release can be downloaded as [G]PhonInjectorV-1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named [G] Phon Injector with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
[G] Phon Injector
DESCRIPTIONMini Psiphon Launcher with auto Reconnect in ~Mb.
You can combine it with SSH, Proxifier and other to tunnel your connection or use own forwarder.
#New Version: V-1.4
- - Can Choose Region
- - Can use by direct/with proxy
- - Forwarder HTTP on port 100
- - Multicore
- - Port Balancer when Multicore
- - Add Forwarder for System and Portable Proxifier
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gphoninjector/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.