This is the Linux app named Gabedit whose latest release can be downloaded as setupGabedit251.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gabedit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gabedit is a Graphical User Interface for FireFly (PC-Gamess), Gamess-US, Gaussian, Molcas, Molpro, MPQC, NWChem, OpenMopac, Orca, PSI4 and Q-Chem computational chemistry packages.
- Gabedit makes using Computational Chemistry Packages (CCP) simple and straightforward .
- Sketch in molecules using its advanced 3D Structure Builder, or load in molecules from standard files.
- Set up and submit CCP jobs right from the interface, and monitor their progress as they run.
- Examine calculation results graphically via state-of-the-art visualization features: display molecular orbitals and other surfaces, view spectra, animate normal modes, geometry optimizations and reaction paths.
- Molecular Dynamics using Amber 99 molecular mechanics or Semi-Empirical potentials
OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gabedit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.