This is the Linux app named Game Editor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gameEditor.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Game Editor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Game Editor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Game Editor is the game design software that gives you the power to create the games of your dreams, and gives you the chance to get the source code of the game creator and develop 2D games for personal computers as well as mobile devices like iPhone
- Game maker for iPhone, Mac OS X, Linux, GP2X, Windows, Windows Mobile, Smartphones, Pocket PC
- C script language
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop
SDL, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11), wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/game-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.