This is the Linux app named GameGuts to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GameGuts-src-0.2.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GameGuts to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GameGuts to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GameGuts is a collection of low-level services for game development. It is not a game engine; it is a foundation on which to build an engine. A DLL with a C API, targeted at higher-level languages. Includes bindings for .NET, more to come.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C#, C++, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gut/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.