This is the Linux app named Gameserver Installer/Startscripts Linux to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as skripte.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gameserver Installer/Startscripts Linux to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gameserver Installer/Startscripts Linux to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGameserver Installation Scripts for Linux
Supported Games HL1 Engine
-Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
-Day of Defeat
Supprted Games HL2 Engine
-Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
-Team Fortress 2
-Day of Defeat: Source
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Minecraft Server Version 1.6.1
- Supported Games HL1 Engine (List above)
- Supported Games HL2 Engine (List above)
- Minecraft Server Version 1.6.1
- Multi IP Address Support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gameserverstart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.