This is the Linux app named GanttProjectMerge whose latest release can be downloaded as ganttmerge.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GanttProjectMerge with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This simple Perl tool is intended to merge all the GanttProject into a single project, by taking into consideration that some resources will be working in more than one project. This way you can get overall picture on resource usage.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ganttprojectmer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.