This is the Linux app named GemRB Game Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gemrb-0.8.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GemRB Game Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GemRB Game Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GemRB (Game engine made with pre-Rendered Background) is a portable open-source implementation of Bioware's Infinity Engine.
It was written to support pseudo-3D role playing games based on the Dungeons & Dragons ruleset (Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series, Planescape: Torment). It should run on GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows, OS X, possibly other UNIX derivatives and more. It is licensed under the GPL.
- Almost full compatibility with bg1, bg2 and iwd1 (can be played from start to end)
- Partial compatibility with pst and iwd2
- Extensible plugin-based design
- Many limitations of the original engine(s) were removed
- High portability, including improvements for touch based input
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gemrb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.